Become a volunteer
Volunteering is a marvelous adventure carried out by thousands of young people all over the world every year. They offer their time and their talents to others. In our case, these "others" are children and youth, "that part of society which is so exposed and yet so rich in promise" as Don bosco said.
Do you want to be a volunteer? We welcome you to Ghana on behalf of all the Salesians of Don Bosco.
If you want to become a volunteer in the Don Bosco Child Protection Centre, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your interests to email@example.com. Your time and talent can make a real difference in people’s lives. Please join our team today!
The professional profiles that we usually need in our centre are:
- Responsible for art and crafts workshops.
- Entertainers (Oratory).
- Fundraising Program Coordinator.
- Web Content Manager.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Willingness to stay a minimum of 1 month on the project (up to one year), but will depend on each individual case.
- The work schedule is tailored to the needs of the centre.
- Work is voluntary, without financial remuneration.
- If you are coming from outside the country, meals and accommodation are paid by the Salesians.
- The center is not responsible for travel expenses as well as health insurance.